Tuesday, January 31, 2012

IU- 120 Comments Within 1 Hour and 30Mintues




Singer IU’s online reponses have become a hot issue.

Recently, ‘101001 IU’s Bombing Comments Case’ was posted with a photo. According to the post, IU left 120 comments on her fan page within 1 hour and 30mintues, on her way to Seoul from her schedule in Daegu.




Fan:  What is your boyfriend’s ideal height?
IU:
 Height doesn’t matter
Fan: I love.. I mean like you. I L you
IU:
 L me? disLike me?

And left many witty replies.
IU also wrote, “I have to be strong minded to play this ‘replying game’. And I also know that there is no way out just like Mobius strip.”
She continued, “I’ve been eating chicken all day. You should order some too, but just wings. Because other parts are too dry”, and left a cute comment for her fans.
Fans who read her posts replied, “IU is the best. Queen of Replies”, “IU’s comments are really funny”, “Captured all of IU’s comments”, “The comments get funnier the more I look at it” and more.
Source: in2kpop