Monday, February 13, 2012

IU’s Secret to Great School Photos



IU shared a special technique that she uses to look great in school photos.

On February 13th, MBC Feel Good Day documented IU at her graduation ceremony. In this episode, IU’s beautiful graduation photo in her high school yearbook was captured on camera.

Since IU came out exceptionally pretty in her graduation photo, she was asked, “What’s your secret for taking such a great looking graduation photo?” IU replied, “I turned [my chin] slightly away from the camera. I think that’s what made me come out good.”

Meanwhile, IU also shared her feelings about graduating from high school in a separate interview. She said, “I’m a bit sad I couldn’t create much memories with my friends from high school. But now that I’m officially an adult, I’ll be releasing more mature and sophisticated music for my fans.”




(Source: newsen)


0 komentar:

Post a Comment