Monday, February 13, 2012

3,000 Fans From All Over Europe Come to See BEAST in Berlin






According to CUBE Entertainment, BEAST held their second concert, ‘Beautiful Show in Berlin’, at the Columbiahalle on the 12th. 3,000 fans from all over Europe attended the concert to see the boys of BEAST.

BEAST performed many of their hit songs like ‘Special’, ‘Breathe’, and ‘Shock’. Then the boys performed their newest track, ‘I Knew It’ and ‘Living Without You’.

BEAST said to their fans, “I love you, Berlin!” in German. The fans went crazy and replied saying, “BEAST is classy (the best)!”

CUBE Entertainment stated, “The concert was crowded with fans from all over Europe. We had fans from Germany, France, Sweden, England, Spain, Finland, Hungary, Czech Republic, and Austria.”

A fan by the name of Jennifer (19) had waited 21 hours. She said, “I think it’s less cold because I’m waiting with the fans that have come from different countries.” She continued, “I got to know K-Pop through BEAST, but I didn’t think that they would be coming to Berlin so soon. I’m very happy.”

A different fan by the name of Sharla (19), from Finland, was invited to come on to the stage by the BEAST members. She stood on stage and BEAST song their song,’You’, to her. She said, “I was happy enough to be able to see BEAST performing on stage, but I think this experience will be something I will never forget.”

Yoon Doo Joon said, “I’m very happy to have our first solo concert in Europe. I know that this is only the beginning, but I would to spread out to other countries as well.”

BEAST’s next stop will be Shanghai, China on the 25th.



Source: Newsis via Yahoo!Korea

0 komentar:

Post a Comment