Friday, February 10, 2012

Baek Jiyoung & Taecyeon’s Wedding Performance





Singer Baek Jiyoung sang her hit song ‘Candy in My Ears’ at her manager’s wedding.

A photo titled, ‘Baek Jiyoung and Taecyeon at a manager’s wedding’ was posted online.

In the photo, Baek Jiyoung and Taecyeon are performing with a smile. Publisher of the photo stated, “During the congratulatory message,  Baek Jiyoung received a song request. She grabbed Taecyeon from the seats and invited him to sing ‘Candy in My Ears’ unaccompanied.”

In 2009, Baek Jiyoung and Taecyeon’s duet performance ‘Candy in My Ear’ gained much popularity which led to many parodies. However, this dance duet was performed as a congratulatory performance unaccompanied when a lovey ballad should have been performed.

Netizens who came across the photo stated, “It’s funny they sang ‘Candy in My Ear’ at a wedding”, “I want to hear it unaccompanied too”, “Please come sing at my wedding”, and showed variety of reactions.

Source: Sport Chosun