Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Park Jinyoung, “I write songs in my car”




Park Jinyoung revealed his fully equipped car.

Park Jinyoung tweeted, “Wondering how I’ve managed to write songs while filming 5Million Dollar Man, Dream High, Kpop Star? I’ve purchased a new car. This is how I roll,” along with a photo.

In the picture, Park Jinyoung is playing the piano with his eyes closed. He had built his personal music studio inside his car to work on songs between his busy schedules.

Netizens are commenting, “Park Jinyoung looks the best when he’s working on music”, “Which songs have you written in that car”, “I wonder how much it cost to set that up in his car”, “That’s a true dream car” and more.

Park Jinyoung is one of the judges on SBS ‘Kpop Star’ and also has been starring in KBS 2TV ‘Dream High2’.

Source: NewsEn