Wednesday, February 1, 2012

SPICA Kim Bo Hyung was a 2NE1 Trainee




SPICA’s member, Kim Bo Hyung, could have been part of 2NE1.

Kim Bo Hyung is SPICA’s lead vocalist who has been with YG Entertainment for over 2 years and trained to debut with 2NE1 members. Kim Bo Hyung stated, “I trained with the 4 members of 2NE1. However, 2NE1 debuted as a 4 member group and President Yang Hyunsuk introduced me to the current agency and I am now a member of SPICA.”

Kim Bo Hyung did not share the history with others because she did not want it to seems like a marketing tool. However, it spread as she officially made a debut as SPICA.

Kim Bo Hyung shared, “I learned a lot at YG Entertainment. They taught me everything from A to Z. Watching the training clips from YG now helps me to see my weaknesses. I will fulfill those weaknesses and show the improved me through SPICA.”

SPICA is the first female group Lee Hyori made. Lee Hyori took part in designing the album jacket and the stage outfits.

Source: Sports Hankook