Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Simon Curtis Hearts Soo Young








American actor/ singer Simon Curtis has revealed his interest in Girls Generation’s Soo Young. And interest in Simon Curtis has been increasing within Korean fans.

Curtis tweeted on February 5th, “Haha. Surprise,” along with a photo which he photoshopped himself standing next to Soo Young.

He also tweeted February 4th, “I know today is Madonna day, but I can’t tear myself away from Girls’ Generation & their Letterman performance.  Okay, my favorite is the chick with the black hair on the left at 0:41- whats her name?! *she does the hair flip,” and linked the clip.

Curtis’ favorite member is Soo Young. He tweeted again, “Ahh Sooyoung. Thanks guys! Now I can rave about obsessed I am with her. <3. She is the ULTIMATE.”



Curtis has recently released his new song ‘Starlight’.

Many fans are actively supporting Girls Generation’s U.S. debut and showing high interest in Simon Curtis also.

Source: Sports Seoul